Saturday, September 10, 2005

Urban Planning Journals

For my urban planning class i have been assigned to write daily journals about sustainablility and ive decided to post them online. these thoughts are about a week late from my head to you.

here's who i am...i think

I’m a fourth year Landscape Architecture major from Sugar Land, TX. I’m a fourth generation aggie and both my parents graduated with a Bachelor of Environmental Design. My father works for UT Systems as a project manager for facilities planning and my mother has her own interior design business. I chose this class because it is required but more specifically diving into the importance of sustainability and the environment. I chose Landscape Architecture because nothing else really sounded interesting to me. I have always been more inclined to the artsy side of things and the environmentalist side of things. At heart I’m a hippie liberal, tree hugger, social advocate, lover of people, and lover of God. I love the idea of reading and learning and taking in intellectual thoughts, but I have not developed a liking for the actually act of reading, probably because I learn visually. I love to swim, and swam competitively in high school, and find water to be the most pure, relaxing, and spiritual elements on this earth. I love the land and the idea that it can change the health and well-being of a person. I love helping people. This is who I am.

2 Comments:

At 9:32 AM, Blogger Life and stuff said...

You are awesome and I hunger and thirst for the awesome things you are gonna say to the world. Rock on, lover!

 
At 8:49 PM, Blogger Nate Custer said...

Hey, Just stumbled across this blog ... it looks really interesting. Thanks for thinking trough all this stuff.

Nate

 

Post a Comment

<< Home